Call for Sponsorship and Exhibition
Become a Sponsor
Who Attends ISMAR?
Worldwide academic leaders, Ph.D. and students from world-class technical universities, budding entrepreneurs looking to partner in new ventures, and established industry leaders in AR/MR/VR hardware and software technologies are attending. ISMAR promotes diversity and inclusion, and the community is growing at approximately 10% a year; and in the 2020 edition, we received over 625 registrations from around the world (46 countries).
Why Sponsor ISMAR?
Sponsorship is an ideal way to demonstrate your company/organization’s interest and commitment to the field of Mixed and Augmented Reality.
ISMAR is supported by the IEEE Computer Society and the IEEE Visualization & Graphics Technical Committee, and in partnership with ACM and sponsored by industry leaders.
As organizers, we guarantee high visibility and interaction in any conference format (in case of a hybrid or a full virtual conference), with extensive use of real/virtual banners, social media, streaming services, and broadcast platforms.
The benefits include:
- Visibility during the entire conference.
- Connections with the worldwide leaders in AR/MR/VR research and development, potential customers, partners, and future employees.
- Exhibition space to market products and engage with the ISMAR community.
- Recruitment opportunities.
- A dedicated industry-focused workshop available to registered participants and the general public via live-stream for free.
- Panel session: Sponsors can propose their own speakers and bring the discussion on their topics.
- Tuesday, 5 October
- Early Priority Move-In: 12 pm – 6 pm
- Standard Move-In: 2 pm – 6 pm
- Wednesday, 6 October
- Continued Move-In: 7:30 am – 9:30 am
- Exhibit Hours: 11 am – 5 pm
- Evening Reception: 5 pm
- Thursday, 7 October
- Exhibit Hours: 10 am – 5 pm
- Friday, 8 October
- Exhibit Hours: 10 am – 2 pm
- Exhibitor Tear Down & Move Out: 2 pm – 5 pm